SSAI has been awarded one of the U.S. Navy's indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity multiple award contracts for support services for all phases of weapon systems acquisition and life-cycle support. Contract includes research & development support, prototyping, acquisition logistics, modeling, test & evaluation trials, and engineering. Contract supports Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Strategic Systems Programs, and the United States Marine Corps. The Government estimates a maximum of $5,300,000,000 of services will be procured per year through orders issued under the SeaPort-e ® multiple award contracts. The awards have a five month base with one five-year option.
Task Quality Management
A tailored Project Plan will be developed for each task to integrate the contribution of all assigned personnel and subcontractors into a seamless whole that is fully compliant with customer requirements. The Project Plan will contain sub plans for Risk Management and Quality. SSAI includes team members and the customer in the development and review of the Project Plan to ensure a buy in by all parties. Key elements of the Project Plan include:
- Task Objectives: work to be done, requirements to be met, metrics for assessing compliance
- Monitoring Plan: what is monitored, how and when, who monitors, what criteria are applied
- Responsibilities and Resources: who is to do what and when and with what resources, what training and familiarization is required and when
- Communications: how, what, when will program personnel and customers communicate to ensure project visibility, guidance and control
- Management Reviews and Close Out: monitor, command, control ongoing project and develop lessons learned for continual improvement
Please contact Business Development if you have questions about the use of this contract.